Loft Conversions in Fulham
If you’re based in Fulham and you feel that your home is missing something, a loft conversion could be just what you need.
LMB Group Ltd are experts in the design and installation of a variety of loft conversions, from mansard lofts to hip-to-gable conversions. We can totally transform your roof space, in turn completely updating the appearance of your property as a whole.
Whether you’d like an extra bedroom in your home, a new office or a playroom for your children, your roof space can be utilised to give your home a new lease of life.
Types of Conversion Available:
- Dormer Conversions
- Mansard Conversions
- Hip-to-Gable Conversions
- L-Shaped Dormer Conversions
- Velux Windows
- Property Refurbishments
Did You Know?
- Fulham FC is London’s oldest professional football club.
- Fulham is home to a number of famous faces, including Daniel Radcliffe and Brian May.
- The aviation pioneer Geoffrey de Havilland built his first aeroplane in his Fulham workshop in 1909.
Points of Interest
- Craven Cottage, the home ground of Fulham FC
- Stamford Bridge, Chelsea FC’s stadium
- Fulham Palace, once home to the Bishops of Fulham, now containing a museum, cafe and gallery
- Bishop’s Park
- Hurlingham Club, 42 acres of land surrounding a beautiful Georgian clubhouse frequented by monarchs and celebrities alike