LMB Group Ltd. & Your Data
The only emails you would receive from LMB that aren’t specifically related to your project, are regarding leaving reviews and meeting with potential clients once your project has finished. If you are happy to do this, then we would thank you by giving you an M&S voucher. Please email us to consent to receiving more information, and joining our database.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect and process a range of information about you, including your name, address and contact details (including email address and telephone numbers), correspondence relating to any contract and services provided, as well as payment details from purchasing our service.
We may collect this information in a variety of ways, e.g. forms completed, correspondence from meetings, email or telephone, and from your computer for website data collection. Data is kept in the organisation’s management systems and in other IT systems related to our organisation.
Why Do We Process Your Data?
We need to process data to enter into a contract with you and to meet our obligations under that contract. Data will only be used for the purpose it was obtained. Processing your data allows us to:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date contact information.
- Record contractual information.
- Use information provided for the sole purpose of facilitating the provision of service.
- Maintain details of the products and services you use.
- Make and receive payments in accordance with contracts and agreements.
- Respond to and defend against legal claims.
Who Has Access To Your Data?
Data may be shared internally so that we can provide you with a complete service. Your data is shared with third parties (subcontractors) in order to engage with them for specialist services required as per your contract. We may also share your data with third parties that process data on our behalf or in the context of a sale of some or all of the business. In those circumstances the data will be subject to confidentiality arrangements. We will never sell your data to a third party for the purposes of marketing.
How Do We Protect Data?
We take the security of your data seriously. Internal policies and controls are in place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our employees in the performance of their duties.
Where the organisation engages third parties to process personal data on its behalf, they do so on the basis of written instructions, are under a duty of confidentiality and are obliged to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of data. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely.
How Long Do We Keep Data?
The organisation will hold your personal data for the duration of your contract with us and for a period as necessary after the contract ceases, to maintain customer service.
As a data subject, you can:
- Know what personal data is processed.
- Access your data by way of a subject access request.
- Correct inaccurate personal data.
- Erase personal data when there is no right to process it or it is no longer necessaryfor the purpose it was collected.
- Request the restriction of processing data if requesting deletion or correction.
- Object to data processing where we are relying on a legitimate interest to do so and you think that your rights and interests outweigh our own and you wish us to stop.
- Object if we process your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing unless your permission has been granted.
- Be notified of a data security breach concerning your personal data
- Complain to the Information Commissioner. You can do this be contacting theInformation Commissioner’s Office directly. Full contact details including a helpline number can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website. This website has further information on your rights and our obligations.
If you do not agree for us to keep your data, please email [email protected]
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding how GDPR will impact your project. We’re here to help!